Monday, March 5, 2012

Changing Spaces Makes Sense

This life keeps bringing things clearer to me on a daily basis. I find myself learning something new, when I least expect it. At times I am temped to keep things on an even keel, but it always comes up different than what I expect. There's something about that, that I like. It feels right.

I am constantly changing spaces, and growing.  My spirit is soaring and I will not anyone to affect that part of me. I keep reaching up and finding the places that God  keeps working on inside of me. I get chills when I discover that moment when he says. "You got that space right... keep working." I remain humbled by his grace and mercy that he has continued to show me. Never leaving me, but instead giving me spaces that keep changing.  Today I found this wonderful saying that expresses my thoughts of the week. As I work this week on my one woman show I am reminded of a new space that needs strengthening and work. Harriet will be ready to reach others with her life's stories and change some lives for the better.

Peace,
Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment