Monday, March 5, 2012

A moment for Whitney



Whitney gurl, it took me a some weeks to internalized life's moments since your passing on to a better life. Your life's passion and mission was extraordinary! I remember when your first album came out, we use to party at Celebrations in Boston to your music. Your voice was like no other. There will always be people who Look To You as an inspiration. I believe your last album touch me more - it touched the real moments of you in so many ways. Walking that dark path back in to the light - gurl I have walked that path and never to return. Yes, holding my up head high and giving thanks for strength my lord and savior. (I Look to you) We will always have you in your music and may you rest in peace knowing that you were good enough, great enough and loved enough by so many. Today we celebrate Bobbie Kristina!

No comments:

Post a Comment