Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Beginnings

Spring is here and the newness of what God offers is ever present. It took me a while to move back into this space. The challenges of taking care of the elderly prove to be a learning experience. As I walk this journey I am reminded constantly that I am not alone.

I have angels that walk with me. They great me with the changes of the season. I am comforted by the thought of knowing that I am being watched and nurtured by the experience of life.

I have begun a new project that will take me to a new level in my learning. The biographical kind of project is exciting. Sharing this with new people and praying daily that it will come together with the vision I see in my head.

During this lenten season I am reminded and thankful for all the blessing I have been given. Even when I felt I was undeserving. God felt otherwise and I am humble by the moment.

Peace,

Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment