Saturday, December 5, 2009

There are times

There are times that I wish I could start over and get it right the first time. We all think that. However have we ever thought about the lesson to be learned from the mistake. If I could just do it one more time...maybe i could get it right.


I want to learn continuously...shaping and reshaping who I am. Growing into someone better than I was yesterday.  I had some special time with my husband yesterday. We spent the evening having dinner and went to see a movie. The movie I saw was called Blind Side. If you have not seen it...do it. It will change the way you look at others who are not like you. Then you can say.... I don't need to start over...I have learned something new about me. I can start here and now... for today I will be better than I was yesterday, all because I thought before I spoke.


Peace,


Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment