Sunday, November 8, 2009

Something About a Sunday Morning

As I enter and sit I look around at the place I call my home. 
I see faces familiar and some not so much so, yet still they are family. 
They are welcome in my heart as see their face. 
As I sit in my quiet corner in the back, I am reminded that again I am there 
to serve others and nourish my soul through a beautiful balance
of love and understanding. This place I find comfort in - is a place that you 
should come to. It provides a peacefulness, similar to natures backdoor of the 
wilderness that has been removed from so many.  The voices of the children 
bring back those childhood moments of long ago.  It's a place I am welcome 
all year long. I could leave once day and return to hear the same old song. 
Welcome home.
Camilla Ross
UBC

No comments:

Post a Comment